(fwd) Re: on the canal street.

Forwarded to the list by request.

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:04:43 -0800 (PST), speggon <mmlinton at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> Hmm...  <ponders>   Since you put it *that* way, innuendo-girl.  I
already
> promised to sit by Megan, so which side do you want?

well, _begged_ is more like it...but ok...promised...sure, chris...

> BTW, Lynz honey - I've still got your hospital bracelet from the
*last* time
> you visited.   AND I still have the napkin.  You know which napkin
I'm talkin'
> about.

that sounds like a story...am i _safe_ sitting by chris?

> >no, seriously.  I am wanting to make a road trip.  what day are
ya'll
> >planning to attend?  because I'd much like to buy tickets before
you all
> >do...I imagine I could conjure up a caravan of fans from the Grove
> >here...
>
> I'll probably hit both nights.   What's up with the no-smoke show?

well for chris and any others planning to stay over for the sunday
show, if you want to support your local listie movement (local being
the "dying city of dayton" as chris has so delicately pointed out),
i'm singing a song in church that sunday morning...lemme know if
anyone wants to come i can give directions...it's very easy to find...

i count the days 'til i get to sit under that big thingy on the
ceiling that makes crackling noises and sparks throughout sets and
encores...that thing scares me...

bink, oh, bink...please come...yes, do...

megan.