Re: What's Been Said

>Over the Rhine @ Canal Street Tavern -- Saturday and Sunday, March 20 &
21

>Canal Street Tavern	Saturday - Doors at 8pm, show at 9:30pm
>308 E First St		Sunday (smoke free) - Doors at 7pm, show
at 8pm
<Dayton, OH  45402
<(937) 461-9343
<
<$10.00 in advance, $12.00 at the door if still available
<To purchase by mail, send a SASE to Canal Street with ticket price plus
<$1.00 for handling.
<One drink minimum per set (rule not enforced last time)

So....  Which night is it that everyone will be gathering??  I'm assuming
Sat. for now since (though I'm not sure of this) there are probably
listie smokers out there who would prefer it...

JWOLP

np: terry scott taylor -- john wayne
I want to know the thoughts of God.  The rest are details.
                  -Albert Einstein
God is in the details.
                 - Mies Van der Rohe