Re: What's Been Said

Dancing on a volcano, jwolp at juno_com said:

>So....  Which night is it that everyone will be gathering??  I'm assuming
>Sat. for now since (though I'm not sure of this) there are probably
>listie smokers out there who would prefer it...

Ok...I'll be there both nights.

So what's the plan for identifying each other?   I know a handful of
listies on sight, but that's about it.  Maybe I'll wear my cool KMFDM
shirt.   Seems appropriate for an OTR show, no?

--
NP: Pink Floyd - _Meddle_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: