Re: What's Been Said

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:33:21 GMT cemery at columbus_rr.com (Chris Emery)
writes:
>Dancing on a volcano, jwolp at juno_com said:
>
>>So....  Which night is it that everyone will be gathering??  I'm =
>assuming
>>Sat. for now since (though I'm not sure of this) there are probably
>>listie smokers out there who would prefer it...
>
>Ok...I'll be there both nights.
>
>So what's the plan for identifying each other?   I know a handful of
>listies on sight, but that's about it.  Maybe I'll wear my cool KMFDM
>shirt.   Seems appropriate for an OTR show, no?

Okay, how have people hooked up before?  I don't really have any
distinctive clothes (except, maybe to be known as "the grubby, wrinkled
fellow").  Maybe someone who has actually BEEN to Canal Street can
describe a good geographic "ren-dez-vous point?"  I've never had the good
fortune of meeting one of you listies before -- heck, I've barely sent
anything into the list!  (And from all accounts, it sounds as though I'd
better go work out or get a haircut or something before I do meet you all
-- to avoid being "the unattractive listie"!) : )

Anybody have any landmarks?  Nice places to hang out as people arrive?
Front right-hand pew?  Passed out at the bar?

JWOLP

np: Pink Floyd -- Dark Side of the Moon (w/ a big skip in the middle of
"Gig in the Sky"!  ARRRGHHHH!)
I want to know the thoughts of God.  The rest are details.
                  -Albert Einstein
God is in the details.
                 - Mies Van der Rohe

Follow-Ups: References: