Re: Hotels (was Re: gathering?)

OncleBoo at aol_com writes:
> > I'm willing to do the orginization.  Email me if you are interested in
>  >  either:
>  >
>  >  A- attending a post show get-together
>  >  or
>  >  B- grouping together on hotel room rentals
>

>  Assuming my travel plans don't fall apart altogether, I'll definitely be in
>  need of a hotel room, so if you can swing something to lower the prices I
> know
>  I'd be indebted to you.  Also, I'd be most pleased to get to hang out with
> an
>  unruly mob of listies after the show on the 20th (I'll have to fly back
home
>  on the 21st, so that show's not gonna work for me, regrettably).

YAY!!!
I just cleared the path for me to come down from MI for Saturday's show!
So, i might be in need of a room for Saturday night - depends on if I feel
like driving or not.
Now I just have to contact the venue & purchase a ticket.

Jay

NP: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - _Kicking Against the Pricks_

"You don't need an excuse to hug & smooch beautiful women. They deserve it."
-Chris Emery 1999
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^