Re: Chasing Furies

---"l. gottliebe" <nycteris at excite_com> wrote:

> mmm.  Till We Have Faces.  good read.  I'll be writing one of my
papers on
> it this month.  be forewarned.  I shall rant all sorts of nonsuch in
my
> research on this digest...

bring it on. i wrote a paper about twhf in undergrad, for a class
entirely devoted to c.s. lewis (ah- bliss...). the professor was this
wonderful man who reminded me of dr. cornelius in "prince caspian."

i'm wating to hear your thoughts...

john.

not listening to any music presently. at work, y'know?