Re: Chasing Furies

john davis <hellomynameisj at yahoo_com> sez:

>bring it on. i wrote a paper about twhf in undergrad, for a class
>entirely devoted to c.s. lewis (ah- bliss...). the professor was this
>wonderful man who reminded me of dr. cornelius in "prince caspian."

I need to reread those.   My sister ran off to Georgia with the communal
family copy of the Chronicles.

>i'm wating to hear your thoughts...

If I have a thought in the forest, do the trees hear it?

>not listening to any music presently. at work, y'know?

I don't let that stop me.
--
NP: Led Zeppelin - _Physical Graffiti_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery