Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

Little Debbie wrote:

> Okay now I really want a definition of fundamentalist . . . Okay
bink, define
> fundamentalist for me, since you've opened the door for it . . .
>
> Oh dear me, this could be fun . . .

well, wouldn't you know it, my friend webster just happened to be over
here (you remember him, the little black kid on the early 80s version
of Diff'rent Strokes?) this is what little web tells me:

Fundamentalism:

1. a movement in 20th century Protestantism emphasizing the literally
interpreted Bible as fundamental to Christian life and teaching.

but we all know that since it's a 20th century thing, that it'll be
wiped out by the Y2K bug.

2. a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a
set of basic principles.

which means they have NO sense of humour whatsoever. ;{)}

if it's an attitude does that mean people will go round saying, "She's
grumpy. Must have a bad Fundamentalist."

but here's the clincher. if Fundamentalists are STRICT to everything
in the Bible, does this mean that you (assuming you are a
Fundamentalist, Debbie) follow all the proper guidelines for getting
rid of mold as outlined in Leviticus?

awaiting your answer,

bink

:{)}