Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

In a message dated 3/8/99 12:37:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

<<. i should make a clarifying point here, however.
 i am protestant, but there is a difference between being
 fundamentalist or not. besides, when you say that, do you mean
 FUNdamentalist, funDAMentalist, or fundaMENTAList? >>

Okay now I really want a definition of fundamentalist . . . Okay bink, define
fundamentalist for me, since you've opened the door for it . . .

Oh dear me, this could be fun . . .

Debbie:-)