Fwd: Fundamentalist Coffee (was RE self-promotion...)

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 3/8/99 11:28:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jnedsfox at moody_edu writes:

<< esides, let's say you had to choose between coffee brewed by, say,
 > walker percy or bishop desmond tutu as opposed to michael w. smith or
 > james dobson.... and dobson knows that coffeeshops are dangerous
 > breeding grounds for rock fans, multiculturalists and *gasp* young
 > couples *holding hands* coffee promotes sin.
 > if you want to know how michael w. smith would brew coffee, he owns a
 > cafe in nashville tn called rocketown. if you're ever in nasdhville,
 > don't waste your time: go instead to cafe coco off of state street. >>

My goodness gracious!!!! No if I were going to choose someone to make my
coffee it definitely would not be Michael W. Smith . . . he'd add way to much
sugar.

But I do think that just about everyone on this list has a skewed view of the
definition of Protestant Fundamentalist . . . NONE O' THAT!!!!!!!

Anyway thats all for now.

Debbie

-- END included message