OtR content! imagine that!

hi.

yippee!  2 shows coming up at canal street.   who's going?  i think i'll be
there for one of em,  but don't know which one yet.    kinda leaning towards
the saturday show.

cd store shopping,  always looking in the "O"  section,  today i ran into a
copy of the Scampering Songs version of the __'til we have faces__  disc,
with the onion-skinny  (is this what you refer to as velum?) paper over the
booklet.    i had to come off five dead presidents for it, but i thought it
was worth it.    the booklet is in great shape, but the disc has been
disrespected pretty badly.  still.  had to have it.   you know how it is.

i'm needing a little favour.  please send to me, and to Amy Romania,   the
URL  for the listie picture page.   mine is missing from my "favourites"
list.

speaking of the listie picture page,  Eric, isn't this your site?   if you
send me your mailing address, i'll send you the pix-on-dix  of the lostie
gathering at the anne gig in a few days.   dropped off the flim this
afternoon.

i went to church once.   they showed a movie.  scared the hell out of me.
people were running around with 666 stamped/written/branded/tattood on their
foreheads.   i couldn't tell if these were the good guys or the bad guys.
i vascillated on which side to root for.   i left with no clear direction,
except for "away!"    but, it was scary.     all this religion cloaked in
coffeebeans reminded me of that movie.

chris emery, why aren't you speaking to me?
jeff klaum,  why is jeff at viewsnet_com getting kicked back to me?  is it
viewsnet dot something else?  dot net?
bink, glad you made it back alright.  snow began falling 'round midnight.

jg
np:  Indigo Girls __Shaming of the Sun__