Re: OtR content! imagine that!

---jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:

> i went to church once.   they showed a movie.  scared the hell out
of me.

was this the thing you were telling me about at Brady's? or was that
the play? i can see why you'd be afraid. unless, of course, it was a
Marylin Manson concert, in which case, everything is just fine...

> bink, glad you made it back alright.  snow began falling 'round
midnight.

woke up next morning with six inches of snow on my car. the drive back
to Fort Wasteland was fine, but we're supposed to get dumped with 8-10
inches of snow within the next 24 hrs...

and OtR is touring again?! man, does this mean we have to talk about
the BAND now?

:{P}

bink