Re: OtR content! imagine that!

hi.

>was this the thing you were telling me about at Brady's?

i don't remember talking about religion or church at all at brady's.   can't
think of what you're speaking of here.

> or was that
>the play?

i'm lost.   sorry.    was it me?  maybe it was Jeff, or DM?

i can see why you'd be afraid. unless, of course, it was a
>Marylin Manson concert, in which case, everything is just fine...

never saw Marylin Manson,  although he's a local guy.  ~really~ local to
that darling and adorable listie Heather.

>to Fort Wasteland was fine, but we're supposed to get dumped with 8-10
>inches of snow within the next 24 hrs...

yeah, us too.   s'posed to hit us before dawn.   YAY!!!!!!!!    i ~love~
snowstorms!

>and OtR is touring again?! man, does this mean we have to talk about
>the BAND now?

strange but probably true.   i can't wait to hear the "tales from Linford"
that the announcement promised.   wonder if they've been signed?    wonder
why we never heard anything from anyone in Australia?   "take me off this
bloomin' list!"

you goin' to dayton?

jg
np:  the roches  __no trespassing__