Re: OtR content! imagine that!

that cuddly jg900 wrote:

> i don't remember talking about religion or church at all at brady's.
  can't
> think of what you're speaking of here.

it must have been Jeff, then. hey, Jeff, was it you who told me about
that really weird play you saw at a charismatic church with the
comical devils coming out of the floor, laughing and carrying sinners
away?

think it was. sorry for the mix-up, jg.

> never saw Marylin Manson,  although he's a local guy.  ~really~
local to
> that darling and adorable listie Heather.

yeah, they do lunch every tuesday.
> >and OtR is touring again?! man, does this mean we have to talk about
> >the BAND now?

 strange but probably true.   i can't wait to hear the "tales from
Linford"
> that the announcement promised.

hopefully it will say something more than "Hi. We're back."

> you goin' to dayton?

like to, but i'm a bit tight for cash after last weekend. that, and i
have this thing for female Ohio state police officers... or i should
say they have this thing for me....

bink