Fundamentalist Coffee (was RE self-promotion...)

There should be a prize for writing like this.  This e-mail is supreme.
John, you top my short list of listee wordsmiths who can turn the most banal
into the most sublime (at least until Lynzi T-Woode-love posts again).

Rock on completely,
jnf

(including the whole post below out of reverence for its genius)