Re: self-promotion+a netiquette request

In a message dated 3/8/99 2:07:57 PM, hellomynameisj at yahoo_com writes:

<<I think you'll find Over the Rhine fans tend to be all over the
ideological
> map.  There's no stereotypical Over The Rhine fan.  Some of us are as
> illiberal as they come.  I think it's cute.

Hey! Cute Christians are the ones that buy Teletubbies.  Need I remind you of
what Mr Falwell says about that!
I've forwarded these things to Mr Falwell. Then You'll see the truth! Details
later...

NP-> Sword of St Michael- Slay the Homos