Re: Lost listees. List Lostees.

>> And can I say again how EXTREMELY ANNOYED I am that I can't be at
>>this Lostee Gathering? TWO men in kilts? I'd SWOON!

(my best impish look)
don't worry, dear.  I will.

>You should go to an SCA gathering sometime.  DOZENS of men in kilts.

(drawing a happy breath at the thought)
ooooooh.

>> That's it. I call a gathering for the end of March-ish. Kilts and
>>all. You're all invited to Pittsburgh.

uh.
oh.

>>I'll scrounge something for an event if you simply MUST have one.
>>Any time after the 28th. Any ideas? A late Equinox?

hah. hah.  having so many musicians, we could cover Over the Rhine on
your maple floors.  patented sways and knowing looks and passionate
deliveries gain bonuse points.

>>Just because I said so?

I've learned this alone is a force to be reckoned with, folks.
this is why I ate sushi, octopus, and her most obnoxious cat,
*willingly*...not to mention camping out in the living room an extra
day, or buying that green dress I had not the money for.

aye.  the Mistress Ysobelle is a force to be reckoned with.

don't believe me?  remember she's chased me with a sword.

(wincing at memories)

>I'll be there, whatever the reason is.  Just give me forwarning.
>Hey,enough forwarning might even make me get off of my duff and have >a
kilt ready to roll out.

(preparing to swoon)

>> I'll make dinner. For mudslides, you're on your own.

she's good at dinner...when she doesn't order it.  well, that's good
too.