Re: Lost listees. List Lostees.

"Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> sez:
>>> And can I say again how EXTREMELY ANNOYED I am that I can't be at
>>>this Lostee Gathering? TWO men in kilts? I'd SWOON!
>
>(my best impish look)
>don't worry, dear.  I will.

Imp.  You'd swoon with just the *one*.

And you know it.

>>You should go to an SCA gathering sometime.  DOZENS of men in kilts.
>
>(drawing a happy breath at the thought)
>ooooooh.

What's SCA?

>>> That's it. I call a gathering for the end of March-ish. Kilts and
>>>all. You're all invited to Pittsburgh.
>
>uh.
>oh.

I keep getting those invitations too, Lynz.  It's like the Publisher's
Clearing House Sweepstakes: "You may have already won..."

>>>I'll scrounge something for an event if you simply MUST have one.
>>>Any time after the 28th. Any ideas? A late Equinox?
>
>hah. hah.  having so many musicians, we could cover Over the Rhine on
>your maple floors.  patented sways and knowing looks and passionate
>deliveries gain bonuse points.

>aye.  the Mistress Ysobelle is a force to be reckoned with.

Amen.   You'd all better lay your firstborn at her altar, just to save your
own skins.

>don't believe me?  remember she's chased me with a sword.
>
>(wincing at memories)

Kyle still remembers the boot up the ass he got late that night.
--
NP: Rush - _Moving Pictures_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery