Timbaland Templeton

> the video ends in a room with glowy lights and oversized chrome
> furniture. busta-rhymes is there making howly noises, and five or six
> fly girls dressed in mostly nothing and some flimsy aluminum foil to
> cover the "r" rated parts dance all nasty and to end it all, puffy,
> who remixed the song for OtR and released a cd single of the remixes
> on bad boy records, comes out and tags on an unrelated remake of a bad
> 80's song, such as "hungry like a wolf." only he raps it. and lin-dog
> is *still* holding the 40 oz.
>  video over.

Let's moot this whole Duran Duran controversy and replace "Hungry like the
Wolf" with L. L. Cool J's "I Need Love."  I think it makes for a funnier
story anyway.

I'm holding out to see Templeton in Missy Elliot's Michelin Man blow-up
suit, jerking her arms around all staccato-like and interjecting "Uuhhh"
and "Ah-ah-ah" in between Linford's lyrics.

jnf