Innocence Mission

As a follow-up to the Innocence Mission thread from the other day, the
following was posted to the VOL list today:

-------------------
heather myers who does a great job on the 16HP list and also deals with
innocence mission just sent me this info on upcoming Innocence Mission
activity.  I thought you would be interested:

HCMyers at paonline_com wrote:

> *  When is their NEXT RELEASE due out?
>
>    - A new full-length album entitled BIRDS OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD is
>      scheduled to be released in June or July 1999 on Kneeling Elephant/
>      RCA Records.  Additional details are not known at this time.
>
>    - Also, look for this upcoming contribution:
>
>           * The Innocence Mission will be contributing the song "Follow
>             Me" to the upcoming John Denver tribute album.  The exact
>             release date for the compilation is not known at this time
>             but is scheduled for some time in the spring of 1999.
>
>           * Update -- plans to release the John Denver tribute album seem
>             to have stalled at the moment but IM will be including "Follow
>             Me" on their new album.

greggm at teleport_com
http://www.teleport.com/~greggm