Velveteen Term Papers (non-otr)

Bink Wrote:

but as far as the "college intellectual" side of it goes, i actually
wrote a major term paper on how the Velvet Underground really paved
the way and inspired the TRUE alternative movement (and heck, even the
posers) as we know it today. and yes, i used a similar "trickle down"
theory.  it works. i got an "A" on the paper.

the Velvets rule.

prof. bink

Dear prof,

  I got an "A" my major cultural anthropology paper.  The subject: Snack
Habits at the Kentucky Theatre.  My point: Just because you got an "A"
doesn't validate your theory, or strengthen your point of view, in my
opinion.  From my experience, A's on papers are given more often for
strong writing ability than coming up with anything of substance.
  And now, the copout:  I don't disagree with your point of view on the
Velvet Underground.  Just didn't like that "I got an 'A', therefore I'm
right" insinuation.

Have a nice day,

Don, I mean Damian