Re: life sketches...

In a message dated 2/18/99 10:21:00 PM, suneidesis at hotmail_com wrote:

>THAT'S IT!  I'm TRANSFERRING!!!

This IS the application period, you know. Come on down, and we'll give you the
whole application schmooze. We'll even throw in a free candy cane! Now, who
can resist a free candy cane?

Just don't trip on any of the enormous bundles of cable literally stringing up
the ENTIRE CMU campus. All this annoyance, and I haven't seen Robert Downey,
Jr. once! Not to mention Michael Douglas. Folks, when this movie, "Wonder
Boys," finally comes out, I want you all to give the screen a hearty
"pthththth!" in the name of CMU. Then sit back and enjoy your popcorn.