baby jane

My thoughts on jane...bear with me...

I've always pictured in my head a small innocent baby, sleeping soundly in
the midst of all the chaos and corruption and as she sleeps, she remains
unaware, but the waking...the waking will come, but for now, just sleep.

Murder.
Suicide.
Death.
Just sleep jane, don't let it touch you.

That which is typically comforting, revered and untainted...
Camomile.
mama.
valentine.
...mixed with deadly toxins, and murder.

Nothing is immune jane.
Purity is lost in everyone.
except for you jane...sleep, just sleep baby, don't let it touch you.

if you think i'm jane
let me kiss you
if you think i'm jane
if you think i'm jane
let me call you an angel

To be seen as innocent, to be seen as pure, to be seen as immune to all the
chaos and corruption around me...to be seen as jane is seen...if you think
I'm jane, you must be an angel...let me kiss you angel...let me kiss you.

That's how I see it...but we all have different eyes...
Candace