Re: Velveteen Term Papers (non-otr)

---Swim Taxi <thegeniusiwas at hotmail_com> wrote:

(edited for length)

>   And now, the copout:  I don't disagree with your point of view on
the
> Velvet Underground.  Just didn't like that "I got an 'A', therefore
I'm
> right" insinuation.

oops. that was not my intent at all! but funny how ideas come across
sometimes....  sorry about the misunderstanding. although, i must
admit, i have at times learned more because i was willing to take a
lower grade instead of veying for the teacher's "A."

> Have a nice day,

Enjoy your afternoon.

bink