Re: Thanks for all the help!

Dancing on a volcano, "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> said:

>Anne E. Whatever DeChant.
>March 5th
>8:30 p.m.
>Brady's Cafe

[...]
>tiny number of listies who were expected to mention something, but haven't
>so far:  2.   local listie Jeff,  semi-local listie Chris.

I'm trying to plan on making it.   I've gotta see if I can talk
Antoinette into going.   She's from Poland, the Youngstown suburb, and
gets nervous anytime anyone drives her NE of Columbus.

>huge number of listies who are expected to ~not~ be there for bink's
>birthday:   350.   you know who are.  and so does binky.

Yeah, but if Dawn Cozart, Layner, and the Reihle sisters could make
it, it would be THAT MUCH BETTER!

And Duggy.   Damn, I miss the Dugster.

>so sure, lara, come on out.    and you, too.  yes, you!  ("does he mean
>me?")  yes, i mean you.  right there.  you!  {pointing right outta your
>monitor}   ("oh, shit, he sees me!  i guess i ~gotta go~ now")

And Amy Raven.   She needs to come.

Maybe I can bring Kyle, too.

Nah.

--
NP: Genesis - _Selling England By The Pound_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: