Re: Preferences

frillln at wku_edu wrote:

> I am going have to end the debate.  I think _The Bends_ is not only
> Radiohead's best album, but also one of my favorite all time albums.
> Something about the fact that everyone thinks _OK Computer_ is their
> best bothers me.  I rarely like anything that popular.

Oh, that doesn't end any of the debate cuz people are always gonna disagree on this one. Why do you
feel _The Bends_ is the better CD? Don't get me wrong, I think it rocks like almost nothing else,
but _OKC_ is just so much more richly textured and the songs are better written, imo. I was thinking
once that if the first half of _OKC_ and the 2nd half of _The Bends were one CD, it would be the
most amazing thing ever. If "Planet Telex" and the title song from _The Bends_ were thrown in and
"Lucky" from _OKC_, anyway...

> Also, I have been on the list for a year and a half.  I am just
> soft-spoken. ;)  So I suppose I don't need welcoming.

Not that I'm the official welcomer or anything, but welcome...

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

Follow-Ups: References: