Preferences

I am going have to end the debate.  I think _The Bends_ is not only
Radiohead's best album, but also one of my favorite all time albums.
Something about the fact that everyone thinks _OK Computer_ is their
best bothers me.  I rarely like anything that popular.

Also, I have been on the list for a year and a half.  I am just
soft-spoken. ;)  So I suppose I don't need welcoming.

Umm... does any one have a copy of the lyrics to "Little Blue River"?
For some reason, I sing that song all of the time.  Unfortunately, I
only know one line, so I drive myself nuts (and everyone else around
me).

Lindsey F.