Why I live with Chinese people and my favorite lines

Hi all,

Hope is been a good day so far. Let's see. To answer Bruce's question
about why I was living with a chinese family--I was taking a class about
Asian American's in Urban Settings and part of the class was living with
an Asian family for 12 days. so, that's what I did, right in the heart
of Philadelphia's Chinatown--which is only 9 square blocks, but it's
interesting nonetheless.

my favorite line right now is,

"if I'm ever really drunk, it will be from drinking every drop of your
soul and running til I sweat your spirit."
~grey monolouge

Blessings all,

Lara

np: Soul Coughing