Mike Georgin

In case anyone was curious as to what Mike (former bassist for OtR) is
doing... apparently he is teaching bass guitar and has a jazz trio band. The
name of the band I cant remember at the moment. My coworker started taking
lessons from him. He showed me Mike's business card and asked if I recognized
the name... I said "well of course". He has a studio in Sharonville/Tri-County
area (those of you in Cincy know where I mean). The studio is in a big house
with other studios. People there are learning horns, sting instruments,
guitar, etc.  Its a big melting pot of musical instruments.

So thats the latest scoop on Mike....

Jus'Tina