Entropy.

"pulling moolight down, wearing it skintight"
"while i fumble with my locks, you're content to stand and knock
 ...yet i know your knack for thievery is rare"
"...in a chest with a key:  we found it anyway"
"what a beautiful piece of heartache"
"just around the corner i can hear | i can hear you breathing"
"they laid her in the ground | she still comes around"
"i hang like the colours on a blind man's clothes"
"thank you my angel for giving me what i was hungry for
 ...the taste of dirt from the floor of heaven"
"anything i say will be held against me
 ...so i won't say much
 ...or i'll spill it all"
"i would've dove in headfirst anyway : for less
 ...for a whole lot less"

Those are my top 10 in no order, but subject to change without notice.

Mr. Entropy...  err., Emery:  I think it was something in the air;
January was my month.  My problems aren't any better but for some reason
I'm way more cognizant of the good things recently.  Skip "Mad About
You" and go straight to two "Wild Wild Sea"s and a triple shot of "When
the Angels Fall", but skip the "goodnight" bit from Sting until you're
ready to sleep.

that's what we engineers like to call entropy.  s.  I like it.

Bruce