RE: Retractions and Humble Apologies

Eve is just good blues in the wrappings of '90's folk....  When you're in
the mood for some 'rip your heart out and throw it on the floor'  down home
rock Eve is a good album to reach for...

		On Monday, October 5th, I asserted that _Good Dog Bad Dog_
"doesn't smell like rock
		'n' roll (which OtR has never successfully pulled off
anyway)".

		Last night I heard "Eve" for the first time.  Statement
retracted, and apologies all
		around.  Drinks are on me.  :P

		Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Life without music would be an
		cirhsein at firinn_org       |  intolerable insult."
		http://x-real.firinn.org  |                   - Edward Abbey

		Now Reading: "Meeting Jesus Again For the First Time" by
Marcus J. Borg