Re: Retractions and Humble Apologies

"Paul Christian Glenn" <cirhsein at firinn_org> sez:
>On Monday, October 5th, I asserted that _Good Dog Bad Dog_ "doesn't smell like rock
>'n' roll (which OtR has never successfully pulled off anyway)".

I remember calling you on that one, Mr. Glenn.

>Last night I heard "Eve" for the first time.  Statement retracted, and apologies all
>around.  Drinks are on me.  :P

Vodka & tonic, twist of lime, please.

Actually, I just had a couple of those, and now I'm back at work.

Now bow before the shrine of Eve and perform 10 'Shake it momma, shake its'
and 10 'Our Daddy Untwisteds'
--
NP: Yes - _Tales From Topographic Oceans_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery