Re: It all fits together. . .

---matthew r <modoro at hotmail_com> wrote:

> We are all connected. . .

> Megan knows Alice Rouse.  Alice knows Randy Dillenger from a band
called
> Urchin where he played guitar and she sang.  Randy had previously
played
> bass in that "fun crew"  jLp which played at the coffee house Bink
ran
> and Megan attended.  Randy and Alice know me from Urchin where I
played
> drums.  I "know" Megan and Bink from this list, and Bink now knows he
> has met Megan.  This is a fun game!  Dare I say--It's a small world.

dare i say it's a little like the entire population of West Virginia?
everybody's connected to everybody *somehow*....

who's your daddy?

(Baaaaaaaaaaa!)

it's almost like the Kevin Bacon game where you connect how various
other movie stars are "related" to Mr. Bacon by branching back through
the movies they starrred in, until you find one of those other stars
who was IN a movie with him!

do you think we can sue for copyright?

bink, who's probably related to EVERYONE on this list somehow....