It all fits together. . .

Bink and Megan were talking about the day they first met:

>>there was one show in fort wayne at this kind of
>> coffeehouse thingy they did...they had borrowed some stage lights
from
>> another taylor band called jollee Lumber punks (jLp)...
>
>LOL yeah, i *ran* that strange little monthly coffeehouse in Fort
>Wayne! that's probably where we met! i really wish i would've taped
>that show. it was a good one, as i recall. i remember opening for jLp
>at one point, too. what a fun crew.

Then I broke in:

We are all connected. . .

Megan knows Alice Rouse.  Alice knows Randy Dillenger from a band called
Urchin where he played guitar and she sang.  Randy had previously played
bass in that "fun crew"  jLp which played at the coffee house Bink ran
and Megan attended.  Randy and Alice know me from Urchin where I played
drums.  I "know" Megan and Bink from this list, and Bink now knows he
has met Megan.  This is a fun game!  Dare I say--It's a small world.

-m-

If anyone who remembers the jollee Lumber punks is interested, I might
have an extra copy of their CD.  It has two live tracks on it (perhaps
recorded at Bink's coffee house????).  If I can't find it, I'll give you
a copy of mine.