Re: hello and wlecome.

john davis wrote:

> i always swore to myself that i'd never, never, *never* let myself get
> hooked on one of these internet traps, like a listserv group or chat
> room, etc.

be careful what you swear about. ;-)

> i was doing a little snooting around, trying to find where the heck
> the OtR website went (has eve been banished [pronounced banish-ed]
> from the apple orchard?) and i stumbled onto the archive and i spent a
> good two hours reading discussions from the past 40 days or so...

LOL wow. you really are hooked... addicted. whatever you want to say. you
will soon be like us where you wait to see if you get a response from your
email and you eagerly run to your computer so that you can check your
emails to see what came in today. (I doubt it's just me that does that)
Don't worry, it's normal.

> being suprrised and delighted at the interesting, amazing people i
> found behind the words onscreen.

[bowing] thank you. and now you are becoming one of us! ;-)

> i went over to yahoo (i love them) and made myself an email address
> just for the purpose of subscribing to this here list and signed up.

okay. you are helpless now.. ;-)

> i find myself impressed that you seemed to have survived some silly,
> depressing, and painful debates (christianity vs homosexuality) and
> still keep communicating.

and why would we stop? We are addicted you know.

> my hat is *also* off to
> those christians who maintained that tradtional stance without being
> hateful or judgemental. am i wishy-washy or what?)

thank you.

> anyway, i don't wish to restart the debate (so please, DON'T)-

LOL that's a good try to stop things. LOL

> mentioned it as an example of why i found you guys so interesting, and
> so enthralling.

enthralling. wow. I have never been called that before.

>  i find it interesting that OtR can have such diverse fans...

only the best of groups do. ;-)

hi and welcome. we look forward to posts from you as well...

Amy