Re: OtR listie...

Okay, here's my fave list. If my pooped brain can get it typed out in a couple of minutes and not
forget anything before bed...

>  Fav Movies:

Probably... _Pulp Fiction_, _Groundhog Day_, _Dead Poets Society_, _The Blues Brothers_, _Brazil_,
_It's a Wonderful Life_ (I'm a sucker for Jimmy Stewart. He rocks), _Fargo_, _Braveheart_, _Say
Anything..._, Ferris Bueller's Day Off_, _Edward Scissorhands_

>  Fav Time or Season:

Summer. Hands down. Love it.

> Fav OtR song:

Jeez. Just one? As many times as everyone's heard it and are sick of it, I might still have to go
with "Latter Days". Or maybe "Ubiquitous Hands". Or "I've Been Slipping". Okay, so three...

>  Fav OtR lyric:
> "We don't need a lot of $$, we'll be sleeping on the beach/ keeping oceans
> within reach"

That's a mighty fine one. I like it a lot as well. I love the lyrics to "U. Hands". Just the thought
of hearing God breathing is a pretty cool one to me.

>  I Want To:

Hmm... get a good night's sleep one of these days, maybe?

>  Fav Way To Retrieve Sanity:
> 5000dgree bath... or cold cold shower...

Hmm... Can't say a cold shower sounds very sane to me... Probably hanging out with my youth group
kids. Like tonight, when a few came over just to hang out and play NFL Blitz on the ol'
PlayStation...

> NP: Spiritualized- Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space\

Good CD.

Okay, so how 'bout some other stuff like:

Favourite music: OtR, Radiohead, REM, U2, Caedmon's Call, Rich Mullins, Prince, Tori Amos, the
Beasties, Massive Attack, Smashing Pumpkins, Daniel Lanois, the Violet Burning, the Prayer Chain,
Delirious?, and the Beatles.

Books: I really like CS Lewis's stuff a lot. I have a book by a friend of Lewis's (Sheldon Vanauken)
called _A Severe Mercy_ that I absolutely love. I'm about 2/3 of the way through Malachy McCourt's
_A Monk Swimming_ right now. Maybe not liking it quite as much as his brother's _Angela's Ashes_,
but it's pretty cool.

np: _De La Soul is Dead_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

Follow-Ups: References: