Re: OtR listie...

Well, Ok, you all seem like nice people who won't run me out of town
for this so, i extend my raves list:

 Fav Movies:
Faraway, So Close: Braveheart: So I Married An Ax Murderer?: This Boy's Life:
Total Eclipse: Marvin's Room: A Fish Called Wanda: My Own Private Idaho:
Heavenly Creatures...
 Fav Time or Season:
Winter, i miss the winter.
 Fav OtR song:
(limited selection, but...) "Happy To Be So" (justbeatsout "the Seahorse"))
 Fav OtR lyric:
"We don't need a lot of $$, we'll be sleeping on the beach/ keeping oceans
within reach"
 I Want To:
Play the drums for Over The Rhine.
 Fav Way To Retrieve Sanity:
5000dgree bath... or cold cold shower...

Thank-you a lots,
-Gregg

NP: Spiritualized- Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space