@@@ whoring for anne e again.

hi.

(yes  feel free to skip.  no OtR  stuff here today.)

got my anne e. dechant postcard in the mail today.  anybody wanna come to
Kent on February 20?   Brady's!  (all ages)
Can't make that?  o.k.  how about  March 5th  @ Brady's?
Or March 20  @ Ohio Wesleyan College where-ever that is.  (i'm
guessing...............Ohio?!)

some of you  (you know who you are)  will be happy to know that they will
have a new offering (expected) in the spring!   yay!

then the post card says something about being Nominated in the Cleveland
Free Times Annual Music Awards.  seems DeChant is nominated in three
categories:
1)  Best Folk/Americana Act;
2)  Best Singer/ Songwriter;
3)  Best Vocalist.

I may be wrong,  but a couple of years ago she ~won~ something like this in
Cleveland Magazine, too.
these are only "nominations"  now, mind you,  but still....  i'm happy.
and i haven't even voted yet!

if you want to vote, vote on-line at www.freetimes.com but  Candace, don't
you vote 'cause you don't care for  her!

for those of you interested and who like to surf,  anne has a site now.
surf on over to www.geocities.com/SoHo/1593

the main point of all this shameless whoring is that it would be fun to see
some of your happy and attractive faces at one of these Brady's gigs.  the
last couple of shows have been especially good fun,  with some nice
surprises.

the deep-voiced announcer now says, "we return you now to your regularly
scheduled program!"

jg