Re: listie page (FAQ...you asked for it)

---CCumb at aol_com wrote:

> could it be possible that one single person could like otr, dead
poet society
> AND the nields??? any other nields fans? im rather amazed. i'd love
a glimpse
> into this wardrobe...

What's a Nield?

a good friend of mine turned me on to the Neilds about a year or so
ago. the only album i have is "Gotta Get Over Gretta." i love it!

an interesting note here, when i saw OtR at Shuba's in Chicago a
couple of Christmases ago, there were Neild posters plastered next to
the OtR ones! imagine that!

i'd love to see them live someday. a friend of mine used to cover "All
My Pretty Horses."

as far as my wardrobe goes, i can think of several people who want to
live in my closet....

the best in my collection, which i *do* wear, some only on special
occasion, ranges from late Victoriana through the *early* 1940s.
before WWII clothes were so much cooler and better made.

eclecticism rules!

:{)}

bink