Re: listie page (FAQ...you asked for it)

hey just in case any of you cincinatti residents are interested, the neilds
are playing tomorrow night at TopCats. bink, you should hear more neilds
stuff, bob on the ceiling is the best...

im hearing TWHF for the first time right now. i was hooked on GDBD first. this
is a lot different but i think once i get used to it it will have the same
beauty. if anyone is familiar with the local Lancaster, PA music scene, TWHF
really reminds me of Scarlet Thread. sadly, that amazing band broke up, but
hearing this makes me feel better.  cast me away and paul and virginia are
absolutely captivating, in my opinion.

ames