Re: listie stuff (no OtR) & other films

oh yeah, i just remembered a large missing part from my "favorite movies":

I absolutely *love* German films from earlier 20th cent.
My favorites I've seen so far:

Nosferatu (1922, the very first vampire film), Metropolis (1927 futuristic
working culture and division) & The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1919, story of
Cesare the somnambulist murderer)

for any of you that haven't yet seen any early German film, you will be richly
rewarded if you do. i do not lie. check out The Internet Source Book for Early
German Film:
http://alf.zfn.uni-bremen.de/~a14m/films.htm

Jay

NP: O Yuki Conjugate - _Equator_

"i am yours lady - scrawled an thin"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^