introductions are in order...

to all,

i have decided the time has come to reveal myself.  i have been eavesdropping for several months now, trying to keep everyone straight, and having quite a nice time of it.  (bink, bink - what a lovely ring that has!  like the sound of a marble bouncing on the floor....)  i am a fellow lover of OtR, introduced to them at Taylor U. in Indiana where they came to play quite often.  alas! i never saw them in person b/c i didn't hear them/fall in love with them (the two being synonymous) until my last semester, senior year.  i have never even *heard* 'eve' or 'patience', which i am very eager to do.  but at the first strains of 'latter days' i became devoted.

and what prompted me to make my presence known?  the following, written by ms. lindsey godlove....

"er...artist, writer, dreamer, schemer, little Christian girl with
leanings toward agnostic or atheist when I'm rather angry with the
Almighty...however, I am usually discovering a lemon twist of
circumstance leads me to beg pardon with tears..."

that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how i feel, altho i've never found the words to express it so eloquently, and i feel compelled to tell you so.  thank you, lindsey, for prompting me to step into the spotlight.

my bio?  suffice it to say that i am a 2nd year medical student at UT Southwestern Med School in Dallas, TX (no, i am NOT a native Texan) and so far have yet to overcome my phobic fear of interviewing real-live patients.  i sang 'everyman's daughter' in the school's fall concert (yes, med students do have somewhat of a life) with a band of fellow med students and their talents and i must say, it was a hit.  it is my personal mission to convert the entire student body to becoming OtR followers.  (spring concert: possibly Paul & Virginia).

greetings to all.........

in gleeful anticipation of the banter to come,

jessie

Avanee