Re: Stop me if you've heard...

Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:

> > Fav. Joke:  Why do chicken coops have two doors?  Because if they had two
> > they'd be chicken sedans.
>
> Nobody thinks my favorite joke is funny, so I don't expect it to hit big
> here, but that never stops me from telling it:
>
> Q: What does Humphrey Bogart ask for when he goes to the Post Office?
>
> A: (in classic Humphrey Bogart voice) Shtampsh.
>
> jnf

:)>  I laughed, Josh. My current favourite is a dumb one as well.

Q: What do you call the mailman after he loses his job?

A: Just some dude.

Thanks... you've been a great audience... 'night...

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins