Re: songwriters and geography trivia

Hi,
While I have not been an active participant in this conversation in fact for
the most part I lurk on the list I do however enjoy reading your opinions
about this or any other thing. The best part about this discussion is that
everyones opinions have been listened to, this is very different from the
backbitting of the past.  I think this is a very acceptable discussion for
this group since OTR is really not doing anything of major interest right
now that we can see for ourselves.
Debbie