Re: OTR and prostitutes (non-Christian content)

Amy wrote:

> Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:
>
> > My wife was reading to me the other night about a minister who arranged to
> > have a birthday party thrown in a diner for a prostitute...
>
> cool guy. but what is sad is that should be the normal... that is what (I know
> people, I know, this list isn't for this and I have done fairly good about
> posting privately) Jesus did. this is what made the pharisees and such so mad
> (the *religious* folk)
>
> I have a friend who is constantly doing that. but not only for birthdays.
> constant part of life...
>
> Amy

That's weird.  I have a friend who is constantly taking preachers to strip clubs.

They come back "converted" so to speak.

My friend--what a guy!

ob-otr: I haven't been in an otr mood.  Why is that?

Ron

np: Tori Amos --Frog on My Toe--Talula maxi single