Re: Monk + more info.

> Nice getting the elusive
> Patience hat (easily one of the coolest things I have now).  I think
> they should make some GDBD ones (same colour as the CD, with the gorilla
> on the front and center and "Good Dog Bad Dog" written on the back with
> the rat).

What hat?  There's a hat?  Like a cap?  Or some paper hat type thing?

> Monk played tons that I won't remember, but something like this:
> She Don't Know How to Lie (don't remember title of this cover song)

I don't have the full answer, but I felt compelled to add that I do
remember (from my one and only Monk experience) Ric saying that this was a
Ron Sexsmith song.  Something about "Leave her alone..."

that's all.

Who else can just feel the eve approaching?  It's like it's barreling
towards me... it's affecting everything I do.

I love Christmas.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: