Re: Monk + more info.

Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:
> > Bruce wrote:
> >
> > Monk played tons that I won't remember, but something like this:
> > She Don't Know How to Lie (don't remember title of this cover song)
>
> I don't have the full answer, but I felt compelled to add that I do
> remember (from my one and only Monk experience) Ric saying that this was a
> Ron Sexsmith song.  Something about "Leave her alone..."

It was a Ron  Sexsmith song, and I believe the title was, "Speaking With
the Angels." It was really good, he also played it on the WNKU radio
broadcast. He also mentioned before the song that the only people who
speak to angels tend be painters or homeless people or something if the
throws in a reminder for anyone there.

> Who else can just feel the eve approaching?  It's like it's barreling
> towards me... it's affecting everything I do.

I can fell it barreling towards me, because I have no money and I have
yet to start shopping.... I can't stand borrowing from my brother, but
that is what it might come down to...

peace all,
scott ulrich

ps. I plan to throw in a review a little later if anyone cares... ;)

--
ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu   http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd

Follow-Ups: References: