Patience hat.

Mr. Neds-Fox:

circa Patience, the band made ultra-cool baseball caps in natural and
black.  They feature the 9:30 logo off-center on front, and on the back
it has "Over the Rhine -- PATIENCE" printed nice and small, and Scamper
the rat to the right.  Ultra cool.  Tough to find.  Shelly said they had
difficulty with the manufacturer meeting timing deadlines so they didn't
produce a lot.

I LOVE Christmas Eve especially.  The small town I'm from, there's
really an intangible great feeling that I don't think a lot of city folk
could understand.

Happy darkest night of the year.  Dream, dream -- carry me away.

Bruce