Re: monk show

> if anyone does want to do something before the show, me and some friends
> will probably go. just plan a time and place. kaldi's sounds fine, how far
> from the Shakespeare Theatre is it? I can never remember what they have to
> eat either...

Kaldi's is about a 15 minute walk to the theater, through scenic
downtown cincinnati. It's about 3 blocks west and 3 or 4 blocks south.
I've made the walk many times (there's a great jazz club across the
street from the theater), but it's probably not something that many
people would want to do.  Anyway, I'm planning on being at Kaldi's
before the show, so it'd be cool to see other people there.

Evan