Re: monk show

if anyone does want to do something before the show, me and some friends
will probably go. just plan a time and place. kaldi's sounds fine, how far
from the Shakespeare Theatre is it? I can never remember what they have to
eat either...

scott ulrich
  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Evan Sperling wrote:

> Ron Brickley wrote:
> >
> > Okay.
> >
> > Are we meeting before the monk show tomorrow or what?
>
> I would hope so.  It starts at 8:30 IIRC.  Kaldi's, anyone?
>

> > ps.  Where have all the heathens gone?  I'm lonely.
>
> I'm still here!  sorta.  we should organize a heathen rebellion or
> something (shhh).
>
> Evan

Follow-Ups: References: